2007年11月15日星期四

Happy Wedding to our King Jye and Ru Ying~

Hot news from nini.

Just got this email from King Jye. Congratulations ~








below is the email content (u can congrates thru leaving comments here, he'll come here look look, or if u want to be more personal, u can congrates him thru email or ym :jye1189@yahoo.com):

Hi,
Just to let u all know, some of my big events:

18/11/2007 Wedding Registration in Johor
3/12/2007 Holy Matrimony and Wedding Dinner in Kuching Sarawak, and
6/12/2007 Wedding Dinner in Sibu, Sarawak

Little description about my fiancee:

Name: check from the weddign card attached

From Sitiawan, Perak, a primary school teacher

How do I know her? We attended same church when I was studying at UTM,
Johor.

Attached is my wedding card and two of my wedding photo.
(Sorry to send you all this mail late cos I was waiting for the wedding
card to be scanned and sent to me.
Also, initially I would like to send you all the editted photo.
However, until now I still don't get, so, send you all
the one not editted first.)

Congrats me lah!hehe

Regards,
KingJye

9 条评论:

匿名 说...

King Jye & Ru Ying,

happy wedding yooo..wish you have a blessed marriage~

next year i want attend your baby's full moon dinner ah...hahha

匿名 说...

庆杰,帅 ~!:p

zijing 说...

这么大的消息,不能少了我一奏。。
新婚愉快!

匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。
匿名 说...

帥 =P king jye..
祝你們百年好合,永浴愛河.
happy wedding yoo ^^

匿名 说...

第一次看到庆杰染发!!!哈哈哈...很有型下...

我也在这里祝你们白头偕老,海枯石烂同心永结...

the wedding day is near ady boh...nervous o not haha

匿名 说...

对咯~真的是第一次看到庆杰染发,真的还蛮帅的,哈哈!男的帅,女的当然也美啦~
祝你们白头偕老,早生贵子,幸福美满,上帝祝福满满哦~~

匿名 说...

King Jye & Ru Ying,

Best Wishes from my deepest heart wish both of u can hav a blessed marriage. Hope u all can enjoy your sweet sweet welding party..

新婚愉快! !

-aLLYSa- 说...

Congratulations to KingJye and his bride on their blissful wedding =) May God shower His eternal blessing unto them and grant them with peace,love,joy and happiness throughout their marriage. Hv a blessed marriage ahead!

Regards,
Allysa